Friday, February 5, 2010

whirlwind week


This past week has just been so incredibly busy. Dr.'s appts., dental appts., school stuff for kids, my own regular things I have going on, work, etc... whew! I'm glad it's Friday!

Today, I was teaching my Friday art student about painting shape. We painted oranges today. I decided to do one on canvas. It's a 4x4. I'm thinking a small series would be fun to do.

Great news for me... starting Thursday, Feb. 11, I'll be working a few hours a week at The Creative Quest! Right now, hours are limited because of store opening times and when I have to pick kids up at school, etc... but for now, we at least starting with every Thursday morning and every other Saturday when the boys go to their dad's house. I'd like to possibly get Monday hours but someone else has that shift. :( Anyway, I'm excited to be working in the store, surrounded by art supplies and artists!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Love your orange.
(knock, knock...who's there...orange...orange who...orange you glad you had some time to paint).
Congrats on the job. I hope it leads to good things.