Monday, April 21, 2008

Pink moon and art


This was the first time I have ever waken to a pink moon setting in the western sky. I managed a quick snapshot before it sunk out of sight.

I finished up another sample for Hannah Grey and am contemplating the next thing...I love Angela Cartwright"s photography! This image is from one of the transparency sheets from HG of Angela's images. Since I finished that huge canvas last month, I've struggled getting back into my art. Part of me seems a bit frozen and I hate it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what I like better. Your beautiful art or the pink moon.

No, wait. I know what I like better -- Coming home from work only to find an envie in the mail from you!

Angie, truly, it was way too much. The linen is beautiful. I'm going to try and use it in my Sally Jean class, as it will be extra special, having come from you. I took pics and put them up on my blog.

Thank you sweetie!

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool photo. I don't think I've ever seen a pink moon. You piece for Hannah Grey is beautiful.

Joanne

Linda Jo said...

Love the pink moon..... and your art!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

LOVE this....gorgeous