Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here they are!



Well, the uploads worked today so I guess the glitch was with blogger last night. Here are the latest Quiltlets. Not sure what I'll work on today, besides a mountain of laundry to fold, and I have a weird kink in my back below my shoulder blade that is knife stabbing... and that came on sudden! ;(

Anyway, now that I have completed several of these, I am doing them differently than I did the very first one in that the first one has a turned finished edge and the rest of them have raw edges. So, I decided to put Quiltlet #1 up for sale in my etsy store! I plan to do more later but the remaining ones are for gifts for a special occasion... which is why I needed them to be all matching with the edges.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful angie! i love them!

Kathy McElroy said...

They are very nice Angie. I like the raw edges. Your arrangement of the fabric works perfectly. What a great thing to make with small left over scraps we all save.

Karen Owen said...

Angie, these are very special. I love your composition of the different fabrics, colors, and textures. Great work!

primdollie said...

really wonderful I just love the colors and all going on in them!! Hugs Linda