Saturday, November 15, 2008

My birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll turn 44! And, Wednesday night, I accidentally discovered what Chuck is giving me as my gift! He was so disappointed that I walked in while he had a huge picture of it up on his computer screen. Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am! And while I get to go "see" my gift tomorrow, I can't actually have it for another month. It just won't be ready. And, guess what? I'm not gonna' tell you what it is until tomorrow! hehehe! But I know many of you will be almost as excited about it as I am, especially if you have been an online friend of mine for a long time. Hopefully, I'll get some good pictures of me holding this 'gift' tomorrow and then I'll spill the beans. Let me just say that the next month will be torture for me! Oh, the suspense of the secret reveal is killing me! But I'm using all the will power I have....

Last night we finally had Max's birthday party. We went skating and it was a fun, successful party. All the kids had a blast. I skated for a while but gosh, skates are so narrow and I have a wide foot so I didn't make it long because my feet were in excruciating pain! But it was fun. I'm glad it's over though. Now I have a break for the next year!

Time to do some stretches and exercises and get ready for my walk....The sun will be up in a half hour or so. I woke up with a headache so I'm going to eat a banana so I can take some Excedrin.

4 comments:

the glitzy gypsy said...

Happy Birthday Angie and enjoy your big "surprise"1111
brenda bliss

rscoach said...

HAPPY B'DAY, ANGIE! Can't wait to see your present - hope all your dreams come true this year - sending many blessings and hugs - Reva (Los Angeles)

Joanne Huffman said...

I suspect I know what your present is and if I'm right, I'm very happy for you. I hope you have a great birthday.

Joanne

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Angie!