Monday, November 22, 2010

Upcoming event for locals!

If you are local, mark your calendars!!!
On Saturday, December 11 from 10 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., a special event is being hosted for me at the home of Martha Wenzel, located at 8420 N. 17th Ave. (just S. of Butler). Come enjoy a bowl of soup, shop for a one-of-a-kind journal, and/or learn how to make your own! If you would like more details, please e-mail me and I will e-mail you the flyer I made up. I cannot get the file to copy and paste for my blog post!

This is the sample journal for the class I will be doing, which starts at 10:30. Each journal will be different. The class is $15. and that includes everything you need to make a journal! Seating is limited so reservations are required. Please contact me if you would like to join me! Come and bring a friend!!!!