Monday, January 10, 2011

Sundance

Ya'll do know about Sundance, don't you? Well, if you don't, you should. Not that I have ever been able to purchase anything from them but oh, how I love everything in their catalog. I'm dreaming of owning this top. I just love it... size M please! ;) Sundance has a great story that you can read here. And, well, Robert Redford started it so that should be enough, don't ya' think?

Well, I'm still in the midst of my Sketchbook project and now, I'm at the point that I just want to be finished. I want to move on. I want to paint. So, I'm going to eat breakfast, do some quick clean up around here and get back to that sketchbook. The deadline for mailing is in 5 days and the rest of my week is consumed with work and kids so... today is the day.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I don't see the shirt in your post, but I'm sure it's lovely.