Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Creative Quest


A while back, I did a photo tour of The Creative Quest, the store where I love working, but I forgot to post the pictures! So thought I would share our store with you! Oh, and by the way, one of my favorite things is reorganizing product displays! hehehe! So here's walking in the front door:

See the classroom are in the back? That's where I teach! :)
This is my personal favorite part of the store because I LOVE the papers! These racks are double sided and are on wheels so they move like turning pages of a book. And I'd die to have this cabinet in my studio! I just love it.
The ever changing class selection! Check out the website for upcoming classes:



2 comments:

Karen Owen said...

This looks like such a fun place to work!

Kris said...

What an awesome place to work! You lucky girl. I'd owe money at the end of my pay period.
PS Nice photos of it all!