Wednesday, January 24, 2007

toilet paper

OK, so I thought that having a house full of boys would cut down on use of toilet paper. I'm finding this not to be the case. I think I use as much toilet paper cleaning off the seat so I can sit on it as I do using it for it's intended use. Does this ever change?????? Do I need to post giant red arrows above the toilet to remind them to lift the lid? Do I need to monitor pee sessions? Do they need to lose a priveledge if I sit in their pee? What do I have to do???? Someone helpppppppp!!!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Ang, you can make a sign a post above the potties like Chip Henderson's family of girls did...

If you sprinkle
When you tinkle
Please be neat
And wipe the seat

PennyBlue said...

MAKE THEM clean it up! After a few times, I think they'll get the message. And if it's any consolation, I was thinking how we go thru tons of TP here and I have two boys and a girl!