Sunday, May 27, 2007

Etsy

OK, I've been thinking for months that maybe I'd open and Etsy store. For those of you who don't know about Etsy, it's an online store for artists to sell their things. Well, I finally set one up and listed a couple of items. I have some canvas pieces to post but I"m trying to figure out the shipping costs for something like that as well as where I'll find boxes for shipping of that shaped of an item. If anyone has advise, I'll take it! Trying to guess at shipping costs is hard! Anyway, here's my Etsy store. www.Artvisionz.etsy.com Please keep in mind that it's bare bones right now. I know I still need to add a banner and jazz it up a bit but for now, I'm getting my feet wet... and for those of you who know me, I don't like swimming.

Now, I'm a little bummed about the outcome of Max's bottle cap magnets. I used an inkjet printer and sealed the paper before using it with a wet medium... however, that didn't stop the ink from running. They aren't a total loss, as far as I'm concerned... they look more abstract. BUT, Max hasn't seen them yet and I'm thinking he's gonna' throw a fit! And now, I don't have enough bottle caps to start over! I may be shopping tomorrow....

No comments: