Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally, some paint



I taught my Bible Study class today, which went great. I was fun playing in paint and teaching the women. After I got home, I spent some time chatting back and forth with a friend via e-mails and managed to paint another pumpkin ATC today. I still have a couple more to do. This is the third in the series.

I had a night of not enough sleep and I feel like I'll fall over any minute and it's only 6:10! I will be putting the boys to bed soon and heading that way myself. Tomorrow morning, especially, I just need some down time. I've been running non-stop for days and I'm worn out. I'm not one with a high capacity for activity. I need my down time.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll tell a bit about Bible Study....

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Your painted ATCs are wonderful. Each is a work of art. Max's hairy chested doll is a riot. The pizza looks tasty. I'm glad you have your computer back. I'm happy to hear how well your women's group is going. And, I hope you get some quality time to rest.

Joanne