Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little catch up

This is where I spend a lot of time on Monday's and Tuesdays:





This is my classroom at church where I teach my Bible study class. This is my room after I set up yesterday. I decided to walk to church since I didn't have any supplies to carry from home. It was a total, round trip walk of 4 miles! My whole day yesterday seemed a whirlwind of running. And I seriously can't even remember all of it even though it was just yesterday. Today was a repeat whirlwind day. I was at the church from 8:50-1:30. I got home barely in time to turn right around and pick up Max. Then, 30 minutes later, pick up Sam. I helped them start their homework and then I had to leave for a counseling appt. I stopped by the grocery store on the way home and didn't get home until 6:30. Fed the boys a late dinner and then had to help finish homework. I finally got them to bed and I'm ready to drop dead. But, I have chicken grilling so I'll eat a little something before passing out.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

It's cool to see a picture of where you spend so much time :D I hope you've had some relaxation time now.

Joanne