Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sam's eye on Chihuly

I just uploaded all of Sam's photos that he took today at the exhibit and I have a big grin on my face. He got some really great shots. He has a good eye. It's late right now and I need to get to bed but tomorrow, I'll post some of my favorites that he took today. He got some great shots of the glass. It's so fun to see his pictures because it's literally like seeing through his eyes.. those things that caught his interest, etc... such fun! I hope he always takes pictures.

1 comment:

Linda East said...

I love Chihuly Glass..we have a permanent collection at the Oklahoma Art Museum in Oklahoma City it is so beautiful and when I was in San Jose in December they had a display also. I have some pics on my blog (older post) if you would like to see them. I am glad Blogger finally uploaded for you because your picks are beautiful. As far as teaching&shareing in classes you can teach any of the skills that you have...there are always people wanting to learn new techniques. Over the years I have had 6 or 7 watercolor teachers and have learned something from each of them that I now use and teach to others. Go for it girl.
Create & Share
Linda (Okla_