Monday, May 4, 2009

A short catch up

Well, I have had a sick son since last Friday. Thankfully, he finally woke with no fever so he can go back to school tomorrow!

It's been a really, really hard and emotionally draining week. I've had several nights of passing out around 9:00 just from the emotional exhaustion of life stuff.

Yesterday as the first day in months that I had a pajama day. I knew I couldn't go anywhere with Sam sick so I stayed home all day in my jammies. I was finally able to shift my thoughts and got a lot accomplished. I got several things organized in my bedroom and hung pictures on my walls, etc... Still have several pieces to hang but I'm making decisions about them.

Tomorrow, my friend, Lynn, is suppose to come over and help me make class kits for some of my upcoming classes! I love spending time with her. She makes me think and she makes me laugh.

Today has been another emotionally draining day and I can't wait to get kids in bed so I can go to sleep! Sorry there isn't much to talk about for a catch up!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

It's really hard to take care of a sick child (a few extra demands on mommy) and you're still settling into your new life - no wonder you were exhausted. Take care of yourself, so you don't get sick.

Joanne