Thursday, February 3, 2011

A must have

I am reading THE best book by Ann Voskamp. It is called "One Thousand gifts: A dare to live fully right where you are." I cannot get a picture to load or I'd show you the cover. Follow the link to get your own copy to see and read more about it. It speaks to my heart causing me to feel like I have no air in my lungs, completely breathless it leaves me. I have been reading Ann's blog for a long time and I'm often stirred to tears at what she writes. Rarely have I ever read anything by such a gifted writer as she. Poetic, raw, emotional, deeply thought provoking. She awes me and causes me to see God in a different way. She challenges me. She makes me uncomfortable. She makes me take deep breathes having someone put to words the deep longings in my heart that I have never been able to articulate. I'm so thrilled to have won her book in a give away. It is a must read. Seriously. You can get your own copy here.

No comments: