Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Slow progress


My painting is coming along very slowly. Foundations are important and that's really what I'm working on now. Foundation of stones. I've been creating various textures for the stone wall. I'm using gesso, 2 types of molding paste, extra coarse pumice gel, and used dryer sheets. The color variations of the different mediums really throws my eye off... the balance, visually with this color. I think once I start actually putting in paint, it will balance out more, for me. Right now, it's just disturbing to my eye... makes me want to twitch! LOL! I hope to be to the painting stage by Thursday.

2 comments:

Balancing Forces said...

Angie!! How neat! I can't wait to see your finished project. Amazing - you've got a God given talent.

Joanne Huffman said...

Great texture.