Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Down for the count

OK, so I have laryngitis. This is nothing new for me this time of year. I seem to get it at least once a year and have actually had a year getting it 4 times! However, I'm usually able to function totally normally... I just can't talk. Not so this time. It came out of no where and has blind-sided me. I'm completely wiped out. There must be some kind of infection in my larynx. I think I'm going to have to get chuck to call the Dr. in the morning for an appt. I can barely stay awake and my voice box feels awful! So, if I disappear for a couple more days, you know where I am...

4 comments:

Fran S said...

I hope you're better soon. If you need anything, let me know... Perhaps a pumpkin latte or a caramel macchiato will help? Just email me and we'll make it happen. *warm hugs* xoxo, Fran

linda t said...

Tyler had the same thing... and it lasted for over two weeks. His virus was in the form of a terrible sore throat, swollen throat, his tonsils were horrible, just gross.... but every single test came back negative!
They tested for mono, strep, tonsilis... nothing.
He had a fever... but no cough, no cold, no headache... just REAL tired.
Pray you get well quick Angie!
Love you,
Linda

Maija said...

Please take care of yourself, Angie! Go to the doctor and get some bedrest.
oxox

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Angie. Take good care of yourself and get well soon.
kathy mc