Saturday, August 18, 2007
Fruit of the Spirit
Well, I finished the cover for the "Fruit of the Spirit" LFB so I can now pack them to mail. Thank God I only had to do 11 because it has not been quite the breeze I thought it would be. There was a lot of re-doing, however, from looking at this, it looks so simple, you can't tell what I had to redo! Anyway, they are done now. For the front cover I used my fig painting and printed copies on photo paper. Then added the words and covered it in clear vinyl and stitched it on. It was then added to book board which has the edges all covered in black handmade paper to act as a "frame". The inside is a photo copy of the painting I just did in Katie Kendrick's class last week. I added the verse printed on a transparency and stitched it on with french knots. The photo is sewn to black cardstock and then added to the book board. All I can say is "Thank you Jesus for Xyron.