Saturday, December 8, 2007

Need Blog Help

OK, for all you with Blogger out there, please help me. When I first started using blogger and I uploaded photos, the photo itself would show up in the body of the new post I was creating. I could then click and drag the photo around. Then, all of the sudden, several months ago when I uploaded a photos, it showed up only as the computer lingo code... whatever it's called. The photos no longer show up. So I have to try to read through the codes (when I upload more than one photo at a time) cut and paste it somewhere in the body. It's so much more work! Does anyone know what happened and how I can get it back to being able to see the actual photo in the body when I'm composing a post? Help would be appreciated... in VERY simple terms please!

No comments: