Monday, January 28, 2008

I won! I won!

OK, I rarely win anything but this is big!  Fellow artist, Misty Mawn, was having a drawing on her blog for those who have donated to Bernie's fundraising efforts and I won!  I can't believe it!  I'm very excited about owning a piece of Misty's beautiful, soulful work.  If you aren't familiar with Misty's work, check out her blog from my sidebar, which I just updated this morning.  Sorry, I don't know how people make names work as a clickable link within their blogs!  I'm not that computer savvy, unfortunately.  But, the extra work for you will be worth it for the eye candy at Misty's site as well as her deep perspective on life.  She makes ya' think.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Angie, I clicked on Misty's name and got a message telling me it wasn't connected to a site.

Joanne