Friday, March 14, 2008

Design Team!!!

I have been selected to be on the new Design Team for Hanna Grey!  For those of you who aren't familiar with Hanna Grey, you are in for a treat for supplies to create with!  You must visit their site!  http://hannahgrey.com

I'm very honored and excited to have been chosen and look forward to the challenge of creating with the cool things they send me to play with!

And many thanks for all the wonderful, positive comments you guys have left me about my big painting!  They mean so much!

I'm thinkin' it's time for a give away!  I'm brewing up ideas..... I'll post the give away in the next day or so.

My boys got the coolest opportunity today!  We have a friend who pilots the private jet for Shamrock foods.  He called my hubby yesterday and invited him and our boys to fly with him down to Tucson to drop off the plane for service.  The afternoon will be hanging out in Tucson and then they'll drive home in a rental car!  Today was the last day of school before spring break and Max's class was going to the zoo today so he was officially already missing school anyway.  Sam's teacher said he was good to go so the boys just left with Chuck for their adventure that they are completely in the dark about!  Chuck wanted to surprise them so they have no idea where they are heading right now!  I'd love to see their faces when they get to the airport and get to walk out on the runway to board this small plane!  It's so amazing to fly in because you can watch the pilot working and get to see out the front window of the plane... the pilot's view!  It's so fun!  I can't wait to hear about their day.  In the meantime, I'm home alone!  Hallelujah!!!!!!!  I can't decide what to do first but getting out of my pajamas is not one of them!  ;)

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Good luck with selling your cool stuff on ETSY; I hate the time it takes me to figure out and upload/download computer things on my website. I bet the boys had the time of their lives on their flying adventure.

Joanne

Linda Jo said...

Congrats on the Hanna Grey thing! That is INCREDIBLE! Aren't you just beside yourself!! How did this happen? I am in awe!