Saturday, April 14, 2007

Easter catch up




I'm behind posting about Easter but anyway... I finally dyed eggs with my boys outside and they enjoyed it.


Sunday, I tried getting a good picture of me with the boys and Max was just being a stinker and wouldn't smile. I was able to get one decent picture of me with them showing off the earrings Max made me for an Easter present. Yes, I wore plastic bead earrings to church Easter Sunday and chose my outfit to match the earrings. What my precious little guy remembers about me proudly wearing his creation is more important that how they look, especially to other people. He was so proud! And he did choose beads that are my colors! LOL! He was so sweet to even think of giving me an Easter gift.


Also, here's a photo of the boys and their basket mostly full of Beanie Babies and books! Sam has been wanting that white owl Beanie for at least 6 months. I finally bit the bullet and got him off of e-bay... but not a great deal. He was not an easy find though. And I had a very happy boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always so nice to get a peek into what's going on behind the scenes of another artist/mom's life. This was a treat!

Connie said...

oh i loved seeing you and the boys....and those are great earrings!
connie

Kathy McElroy said...

Angie, love the picture of you and your boys. They look like little stinkers. I bet they are a bundle of energy. Enjoy them, they grow up too fast!
~k~