Thursday, April 5, 2007

March journal quilt



WoooooHOOOOO! I'm caught up on my journal quilts! I made my March quilt today! I'm so happy I could dance. I used vinyl in this one too. I'm having fun experimenting with it. I love the look and feel of it. This page is 8-1/2 x 11 in size. The photos, you will recognize. They are those I took at the prayer garden last week! I encased them along with some writing and wild flower seeds in an abstract grid format with the vinyl. I'm happy with it.
Tonight I will be going to our prayer time at church so I have to get my kids some dinner.
Oh, I almost forgot! I haven't updated since I went to Passover Seder at Fran's house. I had a wonderful evening! I finally got to meet Dave and also his parents. They like talking a lot to conversation flowed easily. I bombarded everyone with questions and they graciously answered them! I learned a lot and enjoyed the evening so much! And the food was good too! I really like the apple stuff with the horseradish! :) I even tried the fish and have to admit it wasn't awful, although I wouldn't be wanting to eat it again any time soon! It was a very enjoyable evening!
Oh, I've got crying kids... gotta' run...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, the March quilt is beautiful. What a nice thing to do with your wonderful photos!
Joanne

Anonymous said...

I love all the interesting photos on your quilt. Tried to pick a favorite, but couldn't. Great job (photography and quilt).

Maija said...

Your March quilt is stunning!
How sweet of Fran to invite you to join them for passover. I've never been much for the fish!