Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Items for sale in Etsy

I just finished listing a few pieces of artwork for sale in my Etsy store. Sometimes it takes me a while to detach enough to part with pieces... that, and the need for income! I listed 3 pieces today, one being my fiber art piece that was published in the Aug./Sept. issue of Quilting Arts Magazine. It also traveled to Long Beach and Houston with the "Go Green" exhibit. It's a little hard to part with it but I'm trying to suck it up. Anyway, take a look if you are so inclined! I'm also considering selling my latest lion painting but have to figure out how to ship it since it's a larger canvas... 16x20. I'll call my framer on Monday and get suggestions from him.

It's been a busy day and I'm tired.... and hungry. Need to go make dinner...

No comments: