Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Local Art Studio!


A new art studio has just opened on 59th Ave/ Greenway, for those of you who are local. Susan has several classes listed on the new website, including one of mine! I have others to propose and hope all goes well teaching there so I can be a regular instructor there. Check out the new site! My class is scheduled for July 25th. This class is titled "Torn and Stitched: A composition of bits and pieces. This class involved creating transfers, hand sewing and playing with bits and pieces of fabric. It's great to learn how to use up all those little bits that you don't know what to do with! this class will focus heavily on composition and balance... the core structure of any type of artwork. Come join me!

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Sounds like so much fun!! Good luck with the class!

Tiglizzyclone said...

That sounds like a fun class! It sounds like a class I could benefit from. I have lots and lots of scraps of fabric. Too bad I don't live closer.