Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I know, I know, it's been a while...

I've had a lot going on in my life lately so I haven't posted in a while, I know. And, I don't really have time to post much now but, I wanted to tell you guys about a couple of cool things. First, there's this site
The Little Black Box is something I just found out about and decided to order the August box to get an idea of what other etsy sellers are doing to promote their businesses. Well, in the package were these darling note cards from this seller
She does the sweetest watercolor paintings and cool wire sculptures! I love her work. You must go check out her stuff. Can't you just see a baby nursery or child's room done with her paintings as the basis for a theme?! They are just darling. And I really want one... or two... or three... of her sculptures. Of course, birds and cats are favorites of mine anyway and those are two of the things she creates! Cool huh?

Anyway, life stuff has temporarily gotten in the way of my art but I'm in a cleaning frenzy. I'm in the middle of tackling that mutating fabric stash I have! LOL! I got through 2 bins and have a few more to go but I'm making progress! I've been wading through stuff inside the house too. Slowly but surely, things are finding order. But I'm itchin' to create again....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those notecards too! They are very neat! I'm glad you liked your box too.