Thursday, May 7, 2009

more sickness

Well, Sam finally got back to school on Tuesday and then Max got sick. He's been home 2 days now. Max was complaining of a headache and saying he didn't feel good before school so I kept him home. I really thought he was faking yesterday because the minute I dropped Sam off at school, he perked right up, played all day, never complained about anything, and never ran fever... no symptoms... until last night. Then he started running fever. Since he has run fever all day today, he'll be staying home tomorrow as well. I'm really tired of sickness in the house. I hate being completely house bound for days and days on end. I really haven't accomplished much with at least one of the boys here. Anyway, gotta' go finish up dinner. I'm in the midst of putting together class kits too! ;)

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I could never figure out if it was worse to have them sick at the same time or sequentially - either way, it's bad for the kids and bad for the mom. Good luck!