Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just busy

My life is just busy right now. For example, just for today.... I got up about 5:15, after kids were gone to school, I had to get ready and head to work. Went straight to pick kids up from school after wok. Ran to the grocery store and then home to finish up a meal for a friend who had surgery. I had put a pot roast with potatoes and carrots in my crock pot this morning before work so I had to make gravy. I also sauteed some asparagus in olive oil with lemon and grape tomatoes. Then there were rolls to warm. I baked brownies late last night. Got dinner delivered and then came home and made a completely different dinner for us... my kids won't eat roast! Then clean up, get kids showered and to bed. I also cooked up some beets which I just pickled and stuck them in the refrigerator. They'll be ready to eat tomorrow. So now, it's 11 p.m. and I"m pooped. Heading to bed.

Please, continue to pray for Joanne and her family. You can click the big button to the right and it will take you directly to her blog where Toben is posting updates. The doctor's began bringing her out of her coma yesterday with some brain activity starting today but also seizure activity in the good side of her brain! Pray without ceasing!!!!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

You certainly cooked a great meal for your friend. Sending prayers for your friend, Joanne.

Brenna said...

5:15 is not morning, it's nighttime. Just so you know. :)