Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Local Class!


If you are local, this is for you!!!!

We are all familiar with the tried and true Composition Notebook. They have a sewn binding making them very sturdy and they are great for those who need a lined journal.

Join me on Saturday, January 22, for a class in my home where you can create your own altered composition notebook! I will provide all supplies. We will start at 10:00. The class time is estimated at 3 hours but you may stay longer if you need to in order to finish your journal.

I have included photos of a few altered composition notebooks I have created. You will learn several techniques with collage, adding images and other embellishments, paint, and a bit about composition as well. Techniques learned in this class can transfer to canvas or other mediums for artwork as well.

The cost of the class is $25. Lunch will be included! (Please let me know if you have food allergies or things you just don’t like!) You just need to show up in clothes that can get messy and be prepared for some fun with collage and paint!

Please r.s.v.p. to reserve your spot! (princessburninghair@cox.net) Space is limited to 6! If I have more than 6 sign up, I will start a second class that same day, at 2:00.

If you would like to take the class but cannot make it on this date, please contact me to schedule another class! I am happy to create a class especially for you and a few friend. I love teaching! If you check out my work on my flickr site and see something that catches your eye that you’d love to make, let me know and I can create a class for you! If you gather 5 friends to join you, you get to take the class for free!


Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

looks like a fun class, Angie. I hope you get a full class.

Judi said...

:-( Wish I was coming down. Maybe SOMEDAY I'll get to take a class from you!