Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Final trip post



In the garden... Karan and Pasqual (not sure if I spelled that right!) have a great little garden in their back yard. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I LOVE the squash blossoms... would have liked to pick them and cook them up! :)





And wouldn't you know, Karan and I didn't get any pictures of the two of us until I was ready to leave... no make up, nothing! LOL! Oh well...

This trip was such a great experience. Not just the teaching, which was awesome, but getting to be with other like minded people... other artists. There just isn't anything better! Karan and I had never met until she picked me up from the airport but there was a common bond and friendship already. I met several new artists, some whose names were familiar and others, brand new. I have new friend's blogs in my google reader and new FB friends. I also got to finally meet another long time online friend, Kari McKnight Holbrook, who was also teaching at Create. Such a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Meeting online art friends has always been a great experience for me - take, for instance, meeting you.