Monday, May 30, 2011

Quitting for the day


Well, I'm tired and stopping for the day with all this clean out. Here's where I'm at this evening.
I've made pretty good progress today but still have a lot to do. It takes a lot of thinking trying to figure out the best "home"for various things. Then there's the deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. I have a ton of stuff to go through but, maybe tomorrow afternoon, I can at least get the table surfaces cleaned off. Then I'll have a place to sort items as I go through drawers. Once I am confident with where things are put, I will label all drawers and containers.

Now to go clean up the kitchen from my onion skin dying experiment! My boys were suppose to be brought home at 6 from the weekend with their dad. Still waiting... have no idea when they will actually show up. I miss them! Anxious to veg on the couch with them watching Gilligan!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

You worked very hard and it shows.