Saturday, January 17, 2009

Facebook

Oh Lord, like I needed another thing to make me sit at the computer... I thought blogs were bad enough but I caved and joined facebook this morning under pressure. I can see how addicting it is. I have to go check on some of my canvases. I added self leveling gel on one and fiber texturing paste on another.

Anyway, it's been a really lazy day. I slept in until 7:00 after going to bed at 8:30!!! I did go for a walk and am surprised that I am not sore from my hike yesterday. I've hardly done anything today other than a little laundry, watch Freaky Friday with the kids, and do Facebook! Eek!

OK, I'm gonna' try to be productive in some way....

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

You can be productive without having a product. Process is important.

Joanne, still working on understanding Facebook