Saturday, January 31, 2009

Art Unraveled and stuff

I got word this morning that registration information for Art Unraveled is up on the website. Here is part of the note from Linda:

the Register page and Registration form are now available on the website. The first postmark date is the 10th of February (3rd for those of you outside of the U.S.) and we begin opening envelopes on the 23rd which allows 13 days for the U.S. mail to reach us....Again this year, if you send envelope art instead of a plain envelope, your name will be entered into a drawing to receive a prize. The envelope art will be displayed at AU as always...

So head on over and check it out! http://artunraveled.com

On a different note, I slept like a rock last night. The best nights sleep I've had in days. I went to bed around 9:00 last night and got up about 5:00. Spent some quiet time alone and then headed out by 6:00 to go walking with my step-dad. He has a route mapped out of about 4 miles. It was pretty cold out.. around 40, but I was bundled. It was nice walking in silence in the dark all morning. We got back just as the sun was starting to come up. We're planning to go to the park later this morning so the boys can ride bikes. I'll take my journal for some time alone writing while Mom watches the boys ride. Now it's time for breakfast.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

It sounds like you're having the good week-end you deserve.

Joanne, who is looking forward to seeing you in August