Monday, February 16, 2009

Approved!

I just found out that I was approved for the apartment and will be moving this week for sure! She said that I may be able to get a key as early as Wednesday! I'm busing packing, dividing up the boys stuff and making piles for yard sale, stay here, and go to new place. We just went through all of their books... that was a project for sure. We love books and they have a lot! Anyway, I am really hoping to get a key earlier as oppose to later so I can get things in while the boys are in school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I were there to help! When I come visit, we'll have to have a slumber party. LOL

Anonymous said...

aww good luck! it will amaze you all the random 'stuff' u have accumualted from goodness knows where! i know when we moved recently i couldnt believe all the clutter we had been surrounded by :)

Joanne Huffman said...

Wonderful!