Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy days

I can't believe it's been since Sunday since I wrote here! I try to keep up with writing but my life has been super busy. I am going through a lot of changes in my life and making some huge decisions so I'm not on the computer as much other than researching stuff.

I have come up with an idea for work that I think is a wonderful fit for me but will require some leg work. I want to put together art classes for home schooled kids. I have spent hours on the phone networking and gathering information. I'm also going to be creating some class proposals to teach here locally at The Creative Quest. In the meantime, I will possibly look at a part-time job while I get off my feet doing what I love to do.

Saturday, I am planning to go with a friend to the local college where there will be people assisting in filling out financial aid paperwork. I'd love to get an art degree and since this is available and free, I'm going. Who knows what will become of it but I'm going to look into it. I have heard that occasionally there are situations where a persons school is paid for along with some living expenses covered so, I'll see where this leads. It may not be the time for it but I want to see what the process is like. Since I'm usually a chicken about such things, I'll have someone with me who has been through the process before so I will be learning.

Well, that's not much of an update but it's all I've got for right now. Got some stuff I need to get done right now.

No comments: