Saturday, May 3, 2008

Collage mania

Virginia Spiegel's COLLAGE MANIA has offered the last week for previewing over 200 collage works donated through Fiber For A Cause to raise money for the American Cancer Society. This coming MONDAY is the first day of the auction! If you haven't made it over to preview and consider the purchase of one of the many gorgeous collage pieces, then get over there this weekend... right now!
http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/CollageMania081.html

And just as a refresher for you, here is the collage I made to donate... but you MUST go see all the others! What a treat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This collage is stunning. Love the colors.

Anetka said...

amazing!!
I love it!
:)

NanAZ said...

Angie, You do gorgeous work! Your sketch challenge posts are very inspiring to me too. I used to draw decades ago, but life just crowded it out.

...maybe I'll start up again sometime...

Laura said...

What a luxorious looking piece. I love the rich shades of browns and gold - my favourites.