Friday, May 2, 2008

EDinM: hideous!


HUGE lesson learned today: NEVER try to draw while on a school bus that is actually moving! BUMPY is an understatement yet, did I stop trying? NO! And what I got was the most hideous seatbelt buckle ever! LOL! Oh well, it is what it is. Next time, I only draw on still ground.
And you are wondering why I was on the school bus? Well, I went on a field trip with Max to the Arizona Puppet Theatre. It was a cute show. So, as you can see, today's drawing for Every Day in May was the belt buckle but also, I have posted a picture of the little fabric book for this challenge. It was a quickly put together small book just to hold my pages for this month's drawing challenge. It feels nice in my hand. I LOVE this fabric. The first time I ever saw it, I hoarded a small scrap (I mean like 1/2 inch by 2 inches) from a Teesha Moore workshop! I finally found a piece of it only now I wish I'd bought more!

No comments: