Friday, July 6, 2007


For some reason, I can't get a title on this post. Oh well... as many times as I swear I won't join in any more swaps, sometimes, a really cool one comes along and I just can't resist... as just did today in a new group I joined. It's called The Unruly Artist's skyline and skyscrapers. The little houses or buildings are anywhere from business card size up to no larger than 7 inches. Won't a collection of little buildings be the coolest display ever? I have to make 21 and I did my first one today. It is called Geisha house.

Max came home today after being at my mom's since July 4. He announced big news. "Mommy, last night I asked Jesus into my heart."!!! He's so excited and I'm thankful my mom was with him to talk with him. She said he'd been talking and asking questions on and off for the past couple of days and he had to get up last night about 9:30 to take some cough medicine and he announced that he wanted to ask Jesus in his heart RIGHT NOW!!! The way Max does everything. At 5 years old, he just made the most important decision he will ever make his entire life. :)

On another note, my cat had to go to the vet and having geriatric cats is not a cheap thing! Minya has cost $300. in the past two days and Phoebe has her appt. on Monday. They will also do complete bloodwork on her as well and I think she has some teeth issues so I know her bill will be in the hundreds as well. It's very discouraging and it saddens me to know that I won't have them much longer. 19 years is a long life for cats and I'm thankful to have them this long... but it will be like losing my first born children because that is what they were for so many years! Oh I can't think about it.... I feel the flood coming...

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

The geisha house is beautiful. Andk, I wish you good luck with the cats.
Joanne

Carrie Barron said...

Angie,

I'm so happy for your son! And it will be special for him later in life to remember that his grandma was a part of it.

Blessings,
Carrie