Monday, January 1, 2007

Going cross-eyed

OK, after sitting amongst PILES of paper, I'm totally vowing to stay on top of it this year. Oh, my aching back!!! If I succeed at nothing else for the entire year except this one thing, I will feel like queen of the universe! Once I got started on all this paper work, I quickly found that I wasn't just dealing with mail piles, receipts, and paper from 2006, but also 2005 AND 2004! Scary, huh? And to think of the space it has been taking up in my house... not to mention the stress it caused me ever single time I looked at the ever growing basketS of paper! Well, I've shredded like crazy, organized, etc... and I'm still not finished! I'll be working on this tomorrow too! BUT, when it's done, it's done. I think I'm going to sign up for a service to actually cut down on my excess junk mail... and have trees planted at the same time! I think the website is called www.greendime.com, if I'm not mistaken. I just know I NEVER want to allow paper to so completely dictate space in my house and brain and my valuable time! Well, I'm taking a break now and playing Trouble with my kids!

No comments: